Monday, November 8, 2010

Photographing Katie and Pete

Katie and I have traded over a dozen emails trying to make her engagement photos happen. You see, Katie is a teacher at a metro Detroit school and her fiance Pete is a sports reporter (at AnnArbor.com!) and they work completely opposite schedules. Throw in the fact that I have totally abnormal hours and we had a bit of a timing dilemma!

Turns out the scheduling Gods and the weather Gods had a conversation and decided to take pity on us. They offered up a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we took full advantage, ending the day high above downtown Ann Arbor with a amazing sunset!

This photo reminds me of a movie poster. Although, if you know Pete, he'd be on the cover of a comedy film. Easily voted the funniest guy in the newsroom.
DSC_0005blog

DSC_9927blog

DSC_9980bwblog

DSC_9996blog

We hit up a spot Katie found while researching photo locations on theKnot.com. Turned out to be a great place!
DSC_9169blog

DSC_9133bwblog

DSC_9338blog

DSC_9307blog

DSC_9243bwblog

As I mentioned before, Pete is quite the jokester. And although I couldn't hear most of this discussion I know it had to be good!
DSC_9729blog

DSC_9703blog

 Follow Melanie on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Great shots Mel! I especially love the ones on top of the building. WOW to that sun setting!

    ReplyDelete