Sunday, November 14, 2010

In need of a good home

I think it's pretty evident that I have a fondness for animals, some may even call it a "bleeding heart." When my friend Betsy told me she had found a litter of kittens abandoned on her property, I knew I had to stop by and meet (love) them for myself. While Betsy and her boyfriend Chad are caring for these furballs now, they'd ultimately like to find a good home(s) for them.

I hope these photos convince you to acquire a feline compainion, I can put you in touch with Betsy!

111210_Betsy Kitties_01blog

111210_Betsy Kitties_03blog

Betsy will probably kill me for posting this, but it's my blog! ;) They have the same crystal blue eyes!
111210_Betsy Kitties_02blog

OMGz, I love me some kitties!
111210_Betsy Kitties_06blog


111210_Betsy Kitties_04blog

 Follow Melanie on Twitter and Facebook

1 comment: