Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Never a dull moment!

Whew! What a game that was! Michigan broke their losing streak with a 17 touchdown, four field goal, triple overtime 67-65 (this is a football score!) win against Illinois on Saturday. So much action that I can't really remember what even happend! It was a wild game to witness and the other photographers and myself certainly got a work out running from to end to end.

If you'd like to see AnnArbor.com's full gallery from last weekend, click here!

I am gearing up for an away game to Purdue this weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather!

110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

The Michigan Marching Band is pretty major. When I was a kid, my dad received of one of their performance CD's and it was always on repeat!
110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

Saturday's home game was in honor of Veterans.
110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

A couple photos shot from behind!
110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

I really don't get worked up about celebrities or athletes. But I am not gunna lie and say I didn't get a little excited to see Detroit Red Wing Kris Draper on the sideline!
110610_SPT_Umichi vs. Ill _MRM

Photos in this post © AnnArbor.com 2010

 Follow Melanie on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment