Sunday, April 25, 2010

"I want to ride my bi-cy-cle!"

I really couldn't help it. From the moment I stepped out of my car and enter the Ann Arbor Bicycle Show & Swap Meet I couldn't get this song out of my head.


In reality I really would like to ride my bicycle. It was a fancy gift to myself (thank you stimulus check!) I suppose I should get it out of storage and have the tires pumped up!

Below are a few of my favorites from the many photos I took of the show for AnnArbor.com today. We should all ride bicycles a little bit more.

This is Joel Flood from Philadelphia. He and his buddy traveled to the swap meet with nearly 70 bikes placed inside and strapped to the exterior of this mini van and trailer.
042510_NEWS_Bicycle Show_MRM

042510_NEWS_Bicycle Show_MRM

042510_NEWS_Bicycle Show_MRM

042510_NEWS_Bicycle Show_MRM

042510_NEWS_Bicycle Show_MRM_02blog

No comments:

Post a Comment