Saturday, March 27, 2010

Date with a 35mm - Ann Arbor, Michigan

I took out the 35mm, f2 for some low-light shooting last night. I meet up with .Com-er's Chrysta and Jessica at the Blind Pig to check out Flying Lotus with special guest Mahjongg. It was an introduction of both artists to me and neither disappointed. Organizers set up several projectors spewing colorful, graphic imagery all over the venue, it created a great atmosphere. I think I might need a projector for my living room now!
Band Flare

Orange Flare

Band

Two camera-shy ladies, but hey, I made your photos small! ;)
chrysta jess

2 comments:

  1. It was a really fun night, and you captured it beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks like your head and hand are floating around in a black abyss!

    ReplyDelete