Friday, February 12, 2010

Bloggin'

Hello blog world! I might be a little late to the game but I figure there is always room for one more! Welcome to my photo blog, where I hope to post and talk about the things I am doing, seeing and most importantly photographing!

Since I have spent my morning off from work learning how to manipulate Blogger (thanks Chris Bergin!) to my own design, I haven't taken any new photos today. So instead, I will take the opportunity to show off my cat Lucy. Here she is in all her lazy glory.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie,
    I am honored to be your first blog commenter! Great to hang with you at Christmas. I am coming into town tomorrow and having deluxe accommodation on the boat. Spending the night in the winter will be a first for me.

    Enjoy your new blog.
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!

    Good luck on the boat! I haven't been out there this winter, hopefully it's nice and warm!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos were good winter medince.love dad

    ReplyDelete